Take on Gloves Case 1 Take on Gloves
By Magnus Avnstorp, MD, Nathalie Fryd, med.student, Christoffer Bing Madsen, med. student, and Stig Steinfurth, med.student
When putting on your gloves make sure to keep them sterile.
- Pick up one glove where it is folded with your non-dominant hand.
- Insert your dominant hand into the glove and pull it up until the finger tips fit tightly.
- Pick up the other glove on the inside of the folded part with your dominant hand
- Insert your non-dominant hand into the glove and pull it up until the finger tips fit tightly.
- Finally use your non-dominant hand to grab the inside of the folded part of the glove on your dominant hand and pull it up.
- Your are now ready to enter the OR.