Use this guide to change a photo from portrait to landscape format with a blurred background.
- Download Adobe XD for free
- Create an artboard in landscape format. E.g. by typing in the width and height in the “Custom Size” fields on the welcome page.
- Drag your photo into the artboard.
- Duplicate it
- Select the photo in the back and scale it up in size so it covers the artboard.
- While the photo is selected select object blur in the right panel. Set the blur to 50.
- Select the artboard. Go to File > Export > Selected. Press save.