Here you can upload your step-by-step case in Plastic-, Breast- and Reconstructive Surgery for the greater good of patients around the world. Thank you for sharing your excellent work.
The Case must be provided with step-by-step photos of the surgical procedure.
Why contribute to PlastSurgeon?
You want to make an impact and help patients around the world. You want to help in training other Plastic-, Breast- and Reconstrutive Surgeons – for the greater good of patients. You want International recognition for your surgical work and build a stronger CV.
How to add your case
Upload your step-by-step case by following the guide below.
The Patient consent form must be signed by the patient when taking photos and to have your case published our web-based learning platform.
4. Take photos before, during, after the operation and at follow-up
Take photos in a step-by-step manner.
We need high quality photos of:
1) Pre-operative photos before and after drawing the design (1-2 photos).
2) Photos during the operation (5-10 photos) in step-by-step manner of the operation. E.g. excision of tumor using scalpel and scissors, flap raised in several steps, undermining of skin, transposition of the flap and closure.
3) Post-operative photos (1-3) after closure.
4) Follow-up photos (1-3) After e.g. 2 weeks, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.
5. Upload case template, patient consent and photos
Finally upload the filled out case template, the signed patient consent and the photos in high quality.
Use the "Upload Case" button below: