19 high-quality cases were submitted for the case competition.
Below are the 8 best cases chosen as finalists.
The cases are to be scored in the following categories:
- Photo quality (1-10 points)
- Text quality (1-10 points)
- Clinical reasoning and solution (1-10 points)
- Reproducibility of the case when following step-by-step (1-10 points)
- Quality of references, pearls and pitfalls (1-10 points)
- Overall presentation/Mediation of case (2-20 points)
All experts will have a scorecard, a survey monkey link, sent for each case per e-mail.